Fix AVI Files
- Fixes corrupt or damaged avi file formats that do not play
- Repaired avi video files can be played on both Windows and Mac operating system
- Fixes and adjoins video and audio data stream side by side
- Supports devices like hard drives, USB drives, FireWire drive and various types of memory cards
- Comes with a demo version which helps you evaluate the software before purchasing it
AVI files are popular because they can be played on major mainstream media players. As it requires no special software or hardware, you can go about seeing movies wherever you want. All goes well as long as these files do not start behaving erratic. Once it does, your viewing goes for a toss. A small error can degenerate into a major one, and can finally render the file inaccessible. To fix such broken avi files, you need an avi file recovery application.
Wish to fix corrupt AVI files?
You can easily repair avi files by using AVI file repair software. Once the file is repaired, you will be able to view all your unplayable or corrupt video files without interruptions. This application has a powerful in-built algorithm to repair the error without hampering the original data. This tool comes in two separate versions for Windows and Mac systems. So, if you come across any problem playing the video files in Mac operating system, just get the repair avi Mac software. You can also preview the repaired files prior to data restoration.
Reasons for AVI file corruption:
Human error: Certain errors, like switching off the computer improperly, or removing the memory card forcefully while transferring avi files can damage avi files.
Software problem: Avi files get corrupt when there is sudden power surge or internal glitch while the file is playing.
Virus attack: Sometimes, while downloading video files viruses and malwares do enter the system. This may also lead to file corruption.
Synchronization error: If the audio and video stream is not properly synced it leads to major incompatibility issues, and finally renders the file unplayable.
Steps to repair a broken AVI file
Follow the below mentioned procedure to fix your avi file video in just a few minutes:
Step 1: Download the software and install it in your computer. Now launch the application and browse for the corrupted file which needs to be repaired.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Once the process gets over, a new window with an option to preview the repaired files comes up. Click it see the repaired file.
Figure 2: Preview
Step 3: Now you need to save the file. Choose a destination location and click "Save" to restore the fixed file.
Figure 3: Save File
Tips to prevent AVI files from getting corrupt
It is better to keep backup of all your important avi video files in a different storage device. You must also keep an updated anti-virus program in your system to prevent viruses from damaging healthy avi movie files. Finally, try to avoid simple mistakes like pulling out a storage device improperly or switching-off the system when the media file is still playing.
- Nevertheless, with the help of this award winning software you can easily fix corrupted, damaged, broken AVI video file from digital camera and camcorder. This software will support to mend AVI video files from Windows OS Vista, XP, 7, 2008, etc and Mac OS Lion, Leopard, etc.
- AVI Movie Fixer: If you are looking to fix a damaged AVI movie file, this tool will help you to secure your damaged AVI movie file. This is an excellent AVI movie fixing tool that can make your unplayable files to play again.