Fix Broken AVI Files
AVI stands for "Audio Video Interleave", and AVI files are basically a file format used for saving audio and video files. If you have just downloaded the latest video game from internet and soon after that when decided to play them getting unexpected playback results, the AVI files just won’t play or your media player is saying that your video files got corrupted. If the data transfer rate is too slow during download, there is great possibility that the video file will get corrupted and will also refuse to open properly. Is it possible to fix corrupted AVI files? If yes, then so wondering as with the help of this advanced algorithm you can easily fix unplayable AVI video files.
This software will take a copy of corrupt AVI video files, extracts an audio and video data stream mend both of them simultaneously and later adjoins them to make a new playable and healthy AVI video file. This application has been built in with powerful algorithm to fix unplayable AVI files when it gets corrupted due to faulty firmware errors, abrupt interruption during download of AVI files, etc. The internet is a source of bugs that affect the AVI files, so to avoid any further problems; it’s strongly recommended to take regular backup of your AVI files so that if you do face any problems in future, you can just run the copy from your PC.
Reasons for AVI video file corruption
- AVI header file corruption: It your AVI header file gets damaged due to file system corruption then it will not allow media player to play the AVI video files making your favorite movies unplayable in media player such as VLC media player.
- Bad Sectors: If the corresponding AVI video files might get corrupted on hard drive due to bad sectors.
- Virus infection: When you are downloading your favorite movie from internet then suddenly due to abrupt interruption such as sudden system shutdown will lead to corresponding AVI video file get virus infected making video file inaccessible. To enhance your information on securing damaged movie, visit https://www.fixavi.com/movie-fixer.html
- Conversion to another format: If you have brought a video file from your friend and when trying to play in media player it’s not playing, at such times you will make changes in file types to make the video playable. Such attempts will lead to corruption of AVI video files.
- Software malfunction: If the AVI files get broken due to sudden power failure or internal glitch while playing video files making the video files inaccessible.
- Usage of third party software: Unreliable usage of third party tool to play AVI video files will lead to corruption of your AVI video files. But, you can easily fix AVI files that don't play by using fix MOV software.
To mend broken AVI file and overcome all the above mentioned scenarios you need to make use of fix AVI software. This award winning software is capable to repair video files of different file formats such as Divx, Xvid, MOV, MP4, etc corrupted when digital camera or camcorder is showing low battery warning from digital camera of different popular manufacturing brands such as Kodak, Sony, Nikon, Canon, Minolta, etc. This easy to use powerful tool has ability for fixing broken avi files damaged due to catalog file corruption, improper system synchronization, improper system shutdown, etc with great ease. This software easily mends compressible video files that are password protected. Also, with the help of this utility its possible to convert rendered useless AVI video files into useful ones.
This broken AVI video files repair software has been highly recommended and suggested by industry experts to repair broken avi video files stored on hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc and Mac hard drives of different types such as MacBook, Mac Book Air, MacBook Pro, etc. This popular application also fixes AVI video files from external hard drives such as USB flash drive, Pen drive, Fire Wire drive, etc and memory card of different types such as SD card, CF card, XD card, etc. With the help of this algorithm it’s possible to repair AVI video files that can be played on Windows OS of different versions such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, etc and Mac OS of different versions such as Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, etc. at your finger tips. Once mending of all corrupted or broken AVI files in completed, all the mended or fixed AVI video files can be previewed in the trial version itself, which is available for free download.
Steps to fix corrupted AVI files:
Step 1: Download this powerful tool and install it on your system, open the main window, then select the damaged AVI video and click on "Repair" tab to start the repair process as shown in fig 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Check the progress of the AVI file repair process, in case if you wish to terminate it click on "Cancel" option. Once the repair process accomplishes, you can preview the repaired AVI file as shown in fig 2.
Figure 2: Preview Mended AVI Files
Step 3: In case if you want to save the repaired AVI video file to any of your storage drives, you can save the file by clicking on "Save" option as shown in fig 3.
Figure 3: Save AVI Files
Step 4: : If you are satisfied with the tool you can purchase and activate the software to load previously saved and scanned information.